How is the workflow when working with Caritas?
1.) The Caritas entity you are working with gives you the relevant information.
2.) You fill out the form "Order form Caritas"
3.) Our team checks your order and asks the Caritas entity for confirmation. This process can take several days.
4.) At the end of the activity period or when the confirmation from Caritas arrives, the Smart team creates a credit note and pays out your fee.
Which Information do I need from the Caritas entity?
- Name of Project: f.e. art project XX
- Name of contractual partner: the Caritas entity needs to be chosen from a dropdown
- Name and email of contact person: sometimes there is a project manager and a person that approves orders at the Caritas entity. We need the email of the person approving orders.
- Description of activity: this should be the activity. If you teach a workshop you might want to write "teaching workshop art project XX" instead of writing "art project XX" so that the Smart team understands what you did, not just in which project you did it.
- Beginning of activity: date (format dd.mm.yyyy)
- End of activity: date (format dd.mm.yyyy)
- Place of activity: city
- Fee in EUR
- VAT: is the activity artistic or not artistic.
I cannot find my credit notes. Where are they?
We save all documents regarding you in your personal OwnCloud. You should have received an email after registration with your personal access details.
If you have issues accessing the information, please contact the Smart team.
It is an issue for me to work as a freelancer, I would much rather be employed.
If your order form arrives at Smart at least 3 work days before the beginning of the activity, you can be employed for time period you execute the work. Please contact the Smart team ahead of time for further information. You can find the contact below.
I can only see the "Order form" not the "Order form Caritas". How do I proceed?
This can only be solved by the Smart team. You can find the contact below.
Who can I contact with technical issues or questions?
The Smart opening times are Monday - Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.